Azuree and I usually meet up once a week to take pictures, discuss our projects, and catch up on each others lives. On this day, we met up at Gaslight and sat under their big windows because it was too cold to be outside. We ended up going on a short walk through Logan Square to take pictures, and I got to finish my roll of film in my Lubitel.
This was just one of those rolls where I loved every picture. That doesn’t happen very often.
Lomo Lubitel 166 Universal / Lomography CN 800
- logansquarehome reblogged this from rachelwinslow
- bvikkivintage likes this
- jackbarrelofkats reblogged this from xxfloralgreen
- themason likes this
- xoazuree likes this
- ilovetilon likes this
- thefuriousmonkey likes this
- xxfloralgreen reblogged this from rachelwinslow
- coffeeshopjunkie likes this
- rachelwinslow posted this